GOLDEN WHEEL HUNT.
Clues for the Golden Wheel Hunt will be posted here daily starting on Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
Clues will also be posted on the Glenwood City Rustic Lore Days Facebook Page. Clues will be posted at physical locations at Countryside Cooperative, Nilssen's Foods, Hiawatha National Bank and Glenwood City City Hall.
Any questions regarding the Golden Wheel Hunt, please contact Mary Patt Weeks 715-265-4347. Thank you!
GOLDEN WHEEL HUNT RULES:
1. Participating individuals must purchase a Rustic Lore Days button is required to register the button as well.
2. Please register your button by calling Glenwood City City Hall at 715-265-4227 during business hours
(8am -5pm) or by calling Mary Patt Weeks at 715-265-4347.
3. The Golden Wheel will be hidden on city property and within city limites.
4. The person who finds the Golden Wheel is to bring it to Glenwood City City Hall or to any Rustic Lore Committee Member to claim the prize of $100.00 in Glenwood City Area Chamber of Commerce - Chamber Dollars.
5. Please hunt responsibly and do not destroy public or personal property.
For more information regarding Golden Wheel Hunt rules or regulations or if there are any questions regarding the Golden Wheel Hunt, please contact Mary Patt Weeks 715-265-4347. Thank you!
GOLDEN WHEEL HUNT 2019 CULES:
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 // Clue #1: "Been a long trip to Glenwood City this year, Anchors Aweigh is the theme I hear; finding the wheel should be a snap, I'm riding in from the East and I have a map."
Thursday, September 5, 2019 // Clue #2: "After I rest by some swings and a slide, I get on my bike and start to ride; I'm on a street with a number and a name, must be on the right track, map says they're the same."
Friday, September 6, 2019 // Clue #3: "Counting down 6, 5, 4, 3, turn on 2 is what I see; past one tree to get to another, it's black and white, can be no other."
Saturday, September 7, 2019 // Clue #4:
Sunday, September 8, 2019 // Clue #5:
The 2019 Golden Wheel Hunt Winner is: